Stuffed with articles from the industry’s greatest thinkers across a variety of disciplines, this website is a goldmine for discovering new ideas. The articles and posts will form a basis of a report due to be published this year (so watch this space).
Below is a list of the disciplines covered on the website:
- Design to Minimise Waste
- Design for Cyclability
- Design to Reduce Chemical Impacts
- Design to Reduce Energy & Water Use
- Design that Explores Clean/Better Technologies
- Design that Looks at Models from History & Nature
- Design for Ethical Production
- Design to Reduce the Need to Consume
- Design to Dematerialise & Develop Systems & Services
- Design Activism
Swing on by, have a read and feel inspired.
Image source:Textile Toolbox